ANGEL TRIBE & ANGEL TRIBE LIVE
All sessions/trainings are intended to support personal and spiritual growth. Those participating within the sessions/trainings must be 18 years or older.
Information provided during sessions/trainings should not be used as a substitute for medical advice; always consult a medical practitioner. Any use of information provided within the session is at the client’s discretion and risk. Neither Kyle Gray UK or his company can be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made, the failure to take medical advice or for any material suggested on third party websites.
All Kyle Gray UK & ANGEL TRIBE events are for intended for an adult audience. All audience members must be 18 years or older. We suggest this because of the deep emotional work or subjects that may be covered which are not indented for a younger audience.
Kyle Gray UK & ANGEL TRIBE offer a full refund for all cancellations of 14 days or more. Cancellations received within less that 14 days cannot be refunded.
Information provided on this website or blogs should not be used as a substitute for medical advice; always consult a medical practitioner. Any use of information provided within this website or blog’s is at the client’s discretion and risk. Neither ANGEL TRIBE, Kyle Gray UK or his company can be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made, the failure to take medical advice or for any material suggested within this website, blog or on third party websites.
Refunds & Cancellations
Angel Tribe & Kyle Gray UK follow a strict cancellation policy. Due to the nature of digital data we cannot offer a refund for digital goods past the cutoff date of June 26th, 2018.
Digital Goods: Due to the nature of digital data, we cannot refund digital goods purchases.
All Requests for refunds and/or cancellations will be processed within 5 business days. Requests for refunds should be emailed to email@example.com.
Your privacy is extremely important to Kyle Gray UK. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which Kyle Gray UK uses that personal information.
What information do we collect?
When placing an order or filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, postal address or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more efficiently respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as timely company news and announcements regarding related products and services. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
Kyle Gray UK implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Kyle Gray UK do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.